Fabulous Sauna Repair - Terrible Sauna Repair - www.fabuloussaunarepair.com

I should have known better. Company is less than 2 months old and the owner Bryan Pape is unstable.

I contacted Fabulous Sauna Repair because I saw them on google advertising (first mistake). Spoke with Bryan about my Healthmate power box and decided to send it in for a $400 repair. Stupid me! I could have avoided this entire mess and purchased a brand new box from Healthmate for $500 with a brand new controller.

After 4 weeks of waiting I called to inquire about my parts. No answer. Called again and again for 3 days strait. Finally Bryan picked up.

He said he was having issues with the repair. Fast forward to 6 weeks and I finally received my healthmate box back. Took me 2 hours to re-install it and turned it on. Poof is what I heard.

Sauna won't turn on and the power box is still dead. Called Bryan and he said send it back. So I can spend another $20 on shipping and wait another 6 weeks to have a broken sauna? No thank you.

I disputed the charge and did what I should have done in the beginning, purchased a brand new box and controller from Healthmate. If you want to go through a disaster like I did go ahead and send your parts to Fabulous Sauna Repair.

If you want a working sauna like what I have now and you own a healthmate call healthmate direct and get a new box. You have been warned.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: stop repairing saunas.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2017.